When Will I See Final Vaser Liposuction Results?

My doctor removed a little over 700cc during my Vaser Liposuction in lower abs and flanks. As of now, 3 days post op, those areas visually look the same as they did before the procedure. Am I to expect more a more shapely look after a period of time? I was told about 3-6 months for full results. It's just hard for me to think I can go from the way I look now, to the way I expect to look. Thanks in advance.

Vaser post-op

+1

I suspect you are in good shape and only needed some true body contouring as 700 cc's is not a lot.  3 days is far too soon to judge.  3 - 6 months is reasonable.  6 - 12 months more reasonable.