What is Vaser Liposuction Recovery Like?

I am considering Vaser Liposelection to get rid of my tummy. What should I expect for the cost, recovery, and downtime of this treatment?

Vaser

+1

Expect to be sore, swollen, and bruised though, in my experience with Vaser, to a lesser degree than with other liposuction modalities. Expect to wear an elastic garment for 4 - 6 weeks. Expect there to be some drainage for the first day or two. The first week is the worst of it. After two or three weeks most can resume regular activities. Re cost, you should consult with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified plastic surgeon with skills on Vaser in your area. Go to www.plasticsurgery.org

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.