Will Vaser Liposuction Change the Contours of my Calves?

Will vaser liposuction remove fat while maintaining the normal shape of a calf?

Vaser Liposuction

+1

Only in the right hands.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for this procedure. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Calf Shape After Vaser Liposuction

+1

The shape of any part of the body is defined by the profile of the underlying muscle, and how the dermal layer of fat lies over it.  Vaser liposuction is a technique for modifying the thickness of the fat layer, and so the answer to your question is that the procedure changes the the shape by making it adhere more to the profile of the calf muscle.  This makes the calf look more defined under the skin.  I'm not sure the word normal applies.  If you want a more defined muscular look then this approach can achieve that.

Alexandra Chambers, MD
London Dermatologist