Bumps and Dents on Thighs Normal After Vaser Liposuction?

Does initial bumping and indenting mean my thighs were sculpted unevenly by Vaser? Or will these most likely flatten out in time?

I just had vaser done yesterday on my inner & outer thighs. I'm still swollen and bruised, of course, but my legs look distinctly uneven already. I know you can't tell me how they will look, but is it normal that they initially look uneven?

Is it possible that my legs are just swelling in different places/patterns, or is it abnormal to have different rises and indents right after having vaser?

Vaser liposuction

+1

It is too early to tell what the final contour will be. There may be differential swelling over the area possibly from the procedure, or possibly from the garment. Massaging the area can help, but I would talk with your doctor first.