Exercise and Alcohol After Vaser Liposuction?

I had Vaser Liposuction done on my upper and lower abdomen on May 1, 2008. When can I start exercising (running and crunches,etc.) and drinking alcohol? I have a wedding next weekend.

Vaser recovery

+1

Hi there-

The answers to your questions are really going to depend on details which cannot be understood in your question... such as the details of your surgery (how aggressive was the procedure, how much fluid was administered, etc...), what type of skin you have, how your postoperative course has gone so far...

The best thing to do is to talk to the only person with a good understanding of these important details- your surgeon. Give them a call or drop them an email.