My Vaser Lipo Looks Worse After 2 Weeks Than I Did on Day 1. Why?

The first day after my surgery everything looked great (even though I was in a ton of pain). Now my love handles are bigger than day one and my skin is so tight, and SUPER hard. What can I do so it's not so hard? Will I look like I did on day one again?

Two weeks post lipo and worse than preop

+2

Don't panic. It is very common to experience a good deal of swelling following liposuction of any type. Remember liposuction is not an instant gratification procedure and often may take 3-6 months to achieve your end result. Follow your doctors instructions about resuming activity, eating right and possibly undergoing lymphatic massage / ultrasound. It may help you.