How Does Weight Loss or Gain Affect Vaser Lipo Results?

What will happen if I put on weight or lose weight after Vaser Lipo? What will happen to the shape of my legs? I only had Vaser Lipo on my outer thigh. I know fat doesn't return to the treated areas so if I put on weight or lose it, will it be abnormally shaped as the other areas will swell?

Vaser lipo and weight fluctuations

+2

It is hard to predict what the appearance would be if your weight fluctuates.  Be that as it may, yes, if you gain weight your body will expand in some areas more than others.  More than likely the areas you had suctioned will not put on the weight in the same fashion.