Pain in Lower Arm After Vaser Lipo - Normal?

I Had Vaser Lipo on my Upper Arms 13 Days Ago and I Have Been Having Lower Arm Pain in my Left Arm Ever Since. Is This Normal?

My left arm has taken longer to recover than my right arm after my procedure. My hand and lower arm on the left side had a lot more swelling than my right hand (I am right handed). My swelling has pretty much subsided in both my lower arms and hands but my lower left arm still has pain. It is not constant pain, but usually only when I move my wrist or when I touch it. It feels like I have a bruise above the left wrist bone when I touch it and when I extend my arm from the elbow, it hurts.

Vaser Lipo

+1

You likely have a small bruise or injury from the vaser which should go away in a few weeks.  This is not uncommon when working so close to bones. Thank you for your question and good luck.

Danville Plastic Surgeon