Vaser Lipo or Tummy Tuck For My Belly Fat After Two C-Sections? (photo)

I have had two pregnancies (c-sections), am in good shape but cannot loose the belly fat. I would love to have Vaser Lipo instead of a tt because of recovery time. Is it possible to do vaser and then another skin tightening procedure if vaser does not do the job or would I just be wasting time and money?

Liposuction or tummy tuck?

+1

This is one of the most common questions "liposuction or tummy tuck?". Although I use SmartLipo liposuction, which does produce some shrinkage of skin, it does not repair the muscle laxity or eliminate the stretch marks. You have a bit of excess fatty tissue, muscle laxity, and stretch marks. Therefore, a tummy tuck would provide the best result.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck or lipo

+1

You are an excellent  candidate  for a tummy tuck  which should also include some lipo for the best result.  Don't  be fooled by advertisements claiming laser lipo will tighten skin. Good luck.

Gregory A. DeVita, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck or liposuction

+1

Just based upon your photos, it looks like a tummy tuck may be the better of the two options.  The liposuction will not improve the loose skin.

Skin tightening of the abdomen

+1

Based on the pictures, I would not expect any form of liposuction to tighten the skin enough.  You could certainly try it but I would suspect that eventually you are going to need a tummy tuck to reach your goal.

York Jay Yates, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Correction of post-pregnancy abdomen

+1
You are a candidate for an abdominoplasty. Vaser or any liposuction will not achieve an appropriate result because you need more than simply skin tightening. See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your options.

Robert L. Kraft, MD