Is vaser lipo suitable for an 18 year old?

I am 18 years old and I've got a flat buttocks, but my weight is 63kg and height is 1.70m I'm not sure if my age and weight and height is suitable to get vaser liposuction fat transfer from my love handles and stomach to my buttocks? and if yes would it make a nice feminine hourglass shape?

+1
Your decription sounds reasonable.  Pictures or an exam would help to make this determination.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.