When Will I See Results After Vaser Lipo to Chest and Flanks?

I'm a male and im 3 weeks post op now, vaser to my chest and flanks. I can see a massive difference in my chest but nothing to my flanks, is this common at this stage. I was heavly bruised around my flanks but that went after 2 weeks. 2) Would it be possible for me to re-start weight training and cardio training now that im 3weeks post op Thanks

No Obvious Changes after Liposuction of Flanks

It is not rare to not see great Liposuction changes after swelling has appeared. Depending on how the acess ports where handled (left open to drain, closed with a single stitch or drained with either a simple or suction drain) would determine how much swelling fluid accumulated in those back areas. I would bet you there is a change but it is hidden by post-surgical swelling. Ask your surgeon to show you the BEFORE pictures and compare them with your current appearance. I would bet you already look better and as the swelling decreases thingswould look even better.