When Will I See Results After Vaser Lipo to Chest and Flanks?

I'm a male and im 3 weeks post op now, vaser to my chest and flanks. I can see a massive difference in my chest but nothing to my flanks, is this common at this stage. I was heavly bruised around my flanks but that went after 2 weeks. 2) Would it be possible for me to re-start weight training and cardio training now that im 3weeks post op Thanks

No Obvious Changes after Liposuction of Flanks

+1
It is not rare to not see great Liposuction changes after swelling has appeared. Depending on how the acess ports where handled (left open to drain, closed with a single stitch or drained with either a simple or suction drain) would determine how much swelling fluid accumulated in those back areas. I would bet you there is a change but it is hidden by post-surgical swelling. Ask your surgeon to show you the BEFORE pictures and compare them with your current appearance. I would bet you already look better and as the swelling decreases thingswould look even better.