Swelling and Lumps After Vaser Lipo

How long will it take for the swelling after Vaser Liposuction to go down? Will the lumpiness even out in the next couple of months? I have heard that Mesotherapy may help with dealing with any lumpiness left as a result of the operation. Would you recommend this? Would treatments such as 'Velasmooth' or 'Accent' have any success for this?

Vaser

+1

Personally, I would not recommend mesotherapy.  All of our lipo patients at Rejuvenation Center get Endermologie treatments before and after surgery.  This helps a lot and is safe.  Just make sure the Endermologie therapist has lots of experience.