Vaser Lipo Vs LipoPulse and Body Jet?

After I had my consulation, my doctor would like to use Body Jet (as opposed to Vaser Liposuction) for my upper/lower stomach, lower back, and flanks. He is also going to use LipoPulse on my thighs. I am not as familiar with the Body Jet or LipoPulse. Will these procedures be effective? Can someone please give me their opinion?

Body Jet is a Gimmick used only by Non-Plastic Surgeons

+1

Hi there-

Beware snake oil salesmen. There are now many of them offering liposuction.

I do not know a SINGLE plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who believes in, or uses this device.

The Body Jet is nothing more than a shameless grab for money on the part of the manufacturer, and the eye doctors, gynecologists, and other non-plastic surgeons who try to fool patients into believing that the machine used for their procedure is more important than who does it.

Please find yourself a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and visit for a consultation. You'll be safer and get a better outcome.

For more on this topic, please follow this link:

Web reference: http://orlandoplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2010/01/liposuction-devices-and-techniques-is.html#f562

Try a board certified plastic surgeon.

+1

Hi!  LipoPulse and Body Jet are marketing gimmicks.  I don't know any experienced board certified plastic surgeon in New York who uses these things.

Tumescent liposuction is safe and effective.

My website has links to the plastic surgery societies where you can get the name of a surgeon near you.

Body Jet, LipoPulse

+1

Body jet is a new liposuction technique that uses a stream of fluid to break up the fat as it is being suctioned. LipoPulse is a needle free method of delivering mesotherapy.  Mesotherapy is not FDA approved. I would recommend that you make sure that your surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon