Will Vaser Lipo Help Me? (photo0

21 year old male Training for 6 years now, cant achieve what i want , and i believe I have bad skin quality "what the doctor said" he said I only have 2 options either LPG( I know it dosent work that well" or Vaser on my chest lower abdomen and sides.. I need you help to make a decision will vaser help me? "putting in to consideration the body type and shape i have". "Very low fat percent I have". Pics are attached. please advice what can be done. Thanks

Will Vaser Lipo Help Me?

+1

From the pictures, I would liposuction the lower abdomen, lateral chest contours, and the flanks to produce a nice change in overall aesthetics. An exam would be better to determine the appropriateness.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php