Age 27, 5'4, 145lb - Is Vaser lipo a good option for me?

Im 27 Y/O female 145 pounds 5-4, I have a small buldge of fat on my upper back ( buffalo hump) ever since i can remember ive had it, its genetic, I also have big arms especially in the back compared to my body, my skin is very tight and thick no loose skin. I exercise 3-4 times a week and even when i was really skinny i still had the buldge and fat arms.. Am i a good candidate for vaser or smart lipo? Approx. how much would it cost for buffalo hump and back of arms???? I have light skin and i tend to scar very easily

Doctor Answers (3)

Vaser Lipo

+1

Vaser lipo is a great option for you if your health is sound.  In my opinion, Smart lipo has its place, and we like to use laser with our lipo cases, but all the heavy lifting is done with vaser.  Vaser is probably 75% of the technical benefit achieved with the combination of the two, laser the other 25%, but an important 25% with good skin retraction, etc.  Without Vaser, our liposuction cases are less predictable, more blood loss, and more irregular.  With the Vaser, just the opposite.


Danville Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

Vaser Liposuction

+1

I use the Vaser Liposelection and get great results.  The Vaser help contract and tighten the skin from the inside.  The fee is $2,500 per area plus operating room and anesthesia.

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

Age 27, 5'4, 145lb - Is Vaser lipo a good option for me?

+1

YES! But I prefer Smart Lipo TRIPLEX unit + lipo over Vaser. Both can result in excellent outcomes. Best to you. Fee range from $3800 To $5800. 

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 64 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.