Which to Do First Vaser Lipo for my Body or Breast Lifting?

Hello doctors , thank you for ur time ...iam planing to do vaser lipo for my body : back . Thighs in all sides , calfs , abdomin and have some fat injected in other areas like my face and my butt ...and my doctor got to convince me to do them separated ...but iam still thinking of which to do before the other ...maybe a month in between ? He advised me to do my breasts before due that it has more sagging and told me it will take leas recovery time ...but iam thinking of otherwise order ...

Vaser Laser Lipo and Breast Lift

+1

Thank you for your question. See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon first, and remember, it is good to have one side to rest on. For the breast surgery, you cannot lay on your stomach or side after surgery so it is best to not have surgery on your posterior side or this will be very uncomfortable after surgery. Do the lipo first, recover, then do the breast. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Timing of Vaser vs Breast Lifting

+1

Two completely different procedures in my opinion.  The recovery from a breast lift is minimal with very little down time, minimal discomfort and quick recovery.   Liposuction ( whether Vaser or conventional) requires a bit more recovery, discomfort and time off from one's usual activities.  It is compounded by fat grafting, especially in the buttock area (face not as significant).

I could envision performing all of these procedures simultaneously, although  based upon your age, health and general well being.  The decision to combine or stage these procedures rests on your post operative expectations and recovery.  Talk to your surgeon as this is related more to your choices.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

VASER and Breast Lift

+1

Both surgeries can be performed at the same time or separately.  The question is safety.  The length of surgery, type of anesthesia and amount of liposuction all play roles in the decision.  Every surgeon operates differently and some surgeons may take 4 hours to do what the other takes only 2.  Check with your surgeon and discuss proes and cons of doing surgeries at the same time or together.

East Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

+1

The timing is OK but reinjecting fat that has been broken down with the VASER may not be such a great idea

Timing of liposuction versus breast lift

+1

Hello.  There is really no "wrong" answer here.  It really depends on which area bothers you the most and therefore which area you would like treated first.  While combinations of procedures can be done together in the right setting and in the right patient, it is often safer to separate procedures by 4-8 weeks to keep the operative times at a reasonable length.  This decision is ultimately yours to make.  Good luck!

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Surgery options for breast lift and liposuction

+1

It sounds reasonable to do it either way.  Sometimes you can combine the two if you are healthy as well.