Is Vaser Lipo for Me for the Fat on my Stomach? (photo)

I am 5'6 and weight 200lbs. I work out on a regular basis but a majority of my fat is on my stomach and I can not target that one part of my body. I tend to gain muscle in my legs rather than lose weight. I am hoping to enlist in the military but unfortunately I am over the weight limit and I want to enter immediately. I have an extremely physical (FedEx)job and I can't take a lot of time off. So, I was wondering if I should go for Vaser or a non-invasive surgery for the quickest results?

VASER Lipsuction

+1

Liposuction can remove up to 10 pounds of fat off which would leave you with 190 pounds. Since you exercise and working for FedEx is quite strenuous (all f us in Memphis know it) the only missing piece of the puzzle is how many calories are you taking in.  I'm sure if you were able to radcaly cut your carbohydrate and fat intake your weight would plummet. 

Liposuction and type

+1

Liposuction may be a good treatment for you if the skin quality is pretty good and your muscle tone is adequate.  I do not think a particular machine is better than any one specifically. It is the magician not the wand that creates the magic.

Liposuction is not a weight reduction measure

+1

Vaser lipoplasty is a highly invasive liposuction procedure for body contouring. You can expect reduction in inches but not you weight if that is your goal. Also, there is no such thing as a "non-invasive surgery". Please consult with a qualified surgeon regarding your goals as opposed to a specific procedure.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon