Lumps at Large Amount Fat Removal After Vaser Lipo?

I'm thinking of undergoing a Vaser Liposuction. I have lots of extra fat in the middle section and on the back. I can pinch 3 in. from each side. I'm 5'2" and 146 lbs. I'm in perfect health condition, am I a good candidate with so much to lose in that area? My fear is that the skin will end up all lumpy. Am I at risk?

Liposuction with Vaser

+2

AS I have stated in other questions on this subject, it is not the wand that does the magic it is the wand holder! There are many different ways to perform liposuction and Vaser is just one of several. Yes, you could get lumpy, but this can happen with any technique. A good surgeon with good technique usually does not get a lot of lumpiness. Find the right doc to treat you!