What are some important questions to ask during my consultation appointment? I am 46 yrs. old, and I am wanting Vaser lipo on my upper & lower abs, flanks, and upper and lower back. My appointment is this week.
What to Ask During Vaser Lipo Consultation?
Doctor Answers (2)
Your Vaser Lipo Consultation Should Cover These Points
- Your medical suitability for the procedure
- Understanding your expectations
- Evaluating your skin's thickness and elasticity
- Estimating the amount of fat you want to have removed
- Identifying any underlying muscular asymmetries
If the patient is happy with this, we evaluate skin thickness and elasticity, as this will be one of the primary factors governing whether skin will retract well, and produce a good aesthetic result.
We also estimate and discuss the volume of fat to be removed, and apprise the patient on the quality of muscle tone, as well as any underlying muscular asymmetries that need to be accounted for during the procedure.
For a more in-depth description of what we think should be covered in a Vaser lipo consultation please follow the following web reference.