Swelling Around Belly Button After Abdominal Vaser Lipo

I had initial Vaser Lipo done to my abdominal area on 31 Jan 09. The upper half area around my belly button remained swollen and belly button appears non-existent, more like a horizontal line due to the swelling, which makes it look depressed. Revisional surgery was done to my abdominal area on 28 Apr 09. My belly button area stills looks the same. Is it normal? Is this just swelling and will disappear over time?

Vaser

+1

You've had 2 procedures in the span of 3 months. You should let things settle down for a good 6 - 12 months. You might consider some endermologie treatments, therapeutic massage, and external ultrasound. These things are not invasive, are unlikely to cause any problems, and may expedite the healing process. Make sure you keep your follow-up appointments with your plastic surgeon so he/she can keep track of your progress and make recommendations.