Will Vaser Lipo Before Pregnancy Decrease Skin Elasticity and Easier to Cause Stretch Mark?

I am planning to have children in 2 years, but i love to have a nice confident figure right now, I am 5ft3, 62kg. I can get chunky very easily and I exercise 5days a week only maintains my current chubby state. My question is that if I do vaser lipo now on my waist and belly, when i am pregnant in the future will my skin more likely to develop stretch mark and lose its elasticity?

Vaser Lipo and Pregnancy

+1

Thank you for your question. I see no reason to lose elasticity or develop stretch marks with Vaser. The expansion of pregnancy will give you’re the stretch mark risks, not the Vaser. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Lipo and Skin Elasticity

+1
Great question.  At the present time, there is no data to suggest that Vaser will worsen the appearance of skin.  Quite to the contrary, Vaser has been used to contract loose skin, improving the appearance as related to elasticity.  I am personally not aware of any changes in stretch marks with the treatment. 
Changes in the body with pregnancy related to the breasts, abdomen, or skin in general is difficult to predict and based upon individual factors.  Unfortunately we can't predict the future here. 

Ronald A. Lohner, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Vaser lipo and then pregnancy down the road

+1

Stretch marks and loss of elasticity is partially genetically related. It is difficult to predict how your body will respond to pregnancy.