Can I Get Vaser Lipo After Three Previous Stomach Surgeries?

I have had an appendix removed 20 years ago and have since had two c-sections. Most of my skin seems to be in good condition with the exception being around my belly botton which does have stretch marks. I am at my ideal weight but have not been able to loose the fat around my middle. As you can hopefully tell by my pictures I have fat which hangs over my appendix scar, more so than on the other side of my stomach. I am a busy working mom and would rather not take the time to do a tummy tuck

Liposuction and abdominal scars

+1

Abdominal scars are not an absolute contraindication for liposuction but one has to be evaluated for hernias first.  A  physical exam in person is key to start.