Had Vaser Lipo 4weeks Ago on the Upper and Lower Abs. There is Sensitivity of the Skin in Some Areas . Is This Common?

Sensitivity is common after liposuction

+2

Regardless of the type of technology used during the lipoplasty procedure, skin hypersensitivity is not uncommon. In my practice, part of the post-lipo recivery involves post-lipocare manual manipulations and skin massage that helps expedite normalization of skin sensitivity. You may benefit from gentle skin massages in the areas of hypersensitivity to help return you to normal within a few weeks.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skin sensitivity after Vaser Liposuction

+1

It is not usual for you to have increased sensitivity, numbness or tingling for several weeks after Vaser liposuction or any liposuction.  This goes away after a while.  I tell my patients that it will feel like they are wearing a leather garment.  Give your body time to heal..

Emily Pollard, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Vaser lipo and skin sensitivity

+1

Skin sensistivity is fairly common after liposcution especially when techniques that melt the fat come into play.