Getting Vaser Lipo Done. How Much Would 10kgs of Fat+fluid Aspiration Amount to in Terms of Weight Loss? (photo)

I am targetting the buttocks and thighs. How much inch loss can one expect? Also, are buttocks and hips regarded as different regions for liposuction ? Thanks ! M

Hello

+1

There is no specific way to describe it in weight. In our practice we tell our patients that if you have 100% of fat we can remove 50% of it. If you want the Doctor to be more aggressive you have to mention that to your surgeon. Most patients go down a few pants sizes. Good luck