Vaser or Laser(lipolite) Lipo for Chin/neck?

hi can u please tell me which is the better option to do on the chin/neck area and the possible side effects.also how long does the bruising and swelling take to subside? will appreciate reviews,pics,experiences from anyone that had it done.thanks

Vaser or laser liposuction for the neck

There are many pathways to a good result.  As a general rule the credentials, experience, and artistic sensibility of the surgeon are more critical than the particular method of surgery.  That said,  I find certain advantages to laser liposuction in the neck area when it is done as an isolated procedure (not part of a face lift).  I make use of the Slimlipo technology for laser lipoplasty, so I cannot comment specifically on the results with the equipment that you specify.  I have found that the comfort factor is much better with slimlipo laser lipolysi than with vaser when the surgery is carried out under local anesthesia.  I also have seen better contraction of the soft tissues with laser lipo than I was able to obtain with either classical or vaser techniques.

Vaser Lipo on Chin/Neck?

Thank you for your question. In the right hands, both can be effective, but my preference is for Vaser with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Laser in addition may also have some benefit. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Having Vaser Liposuction on your neck would give you great results. It’s ultrasonic assisted and it has the tendency to help tighten the skin. The swelling takes 6-8 months to completely subside but you see results about 3-4 weeks after the procedure. You can see pictures of our past patients on our website.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS