Would Vaser Be Idea for the Banana Roll Area?

I'm struggling with cellulite and fat deposit under my bum. Creating a 4 butt cheek look.

Under the Buttocks "Banana Roll" Liposuction

+1
The Banana Roll area is actually a support column for the buttock. Liposuction of this area may only be done superficially, removing only the fat just under the skin. Removing fat from this area can easily remove buttock support resulting in buttock collapse with deepening of the under the buttock crease and even touching of the lower buttock to the posterior thigh surface. Dr. Aldea

The Banana Roll

+1

Hi there-

As much of a fan of VASER as I am (and I do think that of all the fancy machines out there, it is the only one that truly represents a positive benefit to risk ratio), I would never advocate liposuction of ANY kind for this area.

This is because most often, the result is unnatural and funny looking, making you even more self-conscious.

I would encourage you to consider Coolsculpting by Zeltiq for this problem- we have had great outcomes with this technique in our practice.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Banana roll area very difficult to treat with lipo, VASER or not

+1

First the cellulite question. Unfortunately, I have not seen anything that definitively and reliably helps. Thermage can be effective in many cases, though it is not the answer for everyone. Secondly, the banana roll area is difficult because it is sort of the top of a pillar holding up your bum. Removing it with liposuction removes support and the bottom drops, the result being a new banana roll and a flat bum. VASER ultrasound assist with lipo may help to tone the tissues and prevent this to some degree, but it is an advanced procedure require good judgment.