Vaser for Treating Multiple Areas

25. 5'4 180lbs. The weight is distributed evenly throughout my body and I would like to know the cost of treating multiple areas including arms, lower & upper back, abs, pubic area using Vaser lipo. In addition to cost, is it safe? I know liposuction is not a replacement for weight loss but how much pounds can I realistically expect to shed and is recovery period for Vaser procedure more rapid than traditional or SmartLipo procedures?

Vaser Hi-Def Lipo

+1

The best way to determine the cost is to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who will be able to assess the amount of treatment needed. Vaser is a very safe procedure, much gentler than traditional liposuction, and has a shorter recovery period. Recovery time after traditional liposuction is lengthy because of how inaccurate the procedure is. With traditional lipo, blood vessels, nerves, and important connective tissues are often destroyed while removing fat tissues. This is what causes pain, bruising, wrinkling in the skin, and a long recovery time. Vaser is different. Because the ultrasonic probes are specifically designed for liposculpture, they only emulsify fat tissues. The blood vessels and nerves are relatively undisturbed. Only that emulsified fat is suctioned away. Patients are usually back to normal in a week, in some cases, just a few days.

Lipo

+1

Those are very good questions, best way to address all your questions is to be seen for a consultation. Each PS is different and the cost can vary. Having all those areas definitely is safe and is done a lot of the time. Recovery for lipo is about 2-4 weeks depending on each person, it varies.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS