Vaser for my Butt, Thighs and Inner Thighs?

hi I'm 60Kgs and 170 cm. I and 35 years old. I and thinking about vaser for my butt, back top thighs and inner thighs. I exercise regularly and watch what I eat most of the time. is it worth the money cause if I can fix these areas it will.definitely help my self confidence or will it be a waste of money? as a single mum I don't want to spend the money if I and not going to get decent results when I try and lose Weight it comes of my upper body. thanks in advance

VASER body contouring

+2

VASER would definitely be worth it.

The areas of concern that you have mentioned are very common areas requested by patients to be addressed for body contouring. Considering your height & weight, that you exercise regularly and also watch what you eat, you could expect a very good outcome following the VASER procedure.

India Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Hi-Def Lipo

+1

If you are frustrated by the resistance of certain body areas to diet and exercise, Vaser Lipo may be the solution. If you are healthy and seeking a fast, low-pain way to lose stubborn fat deposits, Vaser is also a great option. Bear in mind that this procedure is not intended as a weight loss solution. The goal is to create a slimmer silhouette. You may not notice a significant amount of weight loss, but you should be pleased with your slimmer new shape.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Is Vaser worth the money?

+1

From your body metrics, you are of a normal BMI an this is good. As Vaser is a body reshaping procedure, not weight reduction, obese patients are not ideal candidates for Vaser. Exercising and eating healthy is necessary for sustaining results obtained with Vaser as patients can put on weight in the treated areas, albeit is quite difficult to do so and

fat will be first stored in untreated areas.

Vaser on thighs is the best to do all the way around as skin retracts better if dermal retraction vector is all around a tubular body parts like thighs, torso, arms.

Choosing the right surgeon is paramount. Check on skills, patient testimonials and post-operative care provided. Results after Vaser are better in patients who undergone rehabilitation procedures like lymphatic drainage massage and machine derived therapies to improve recovery. A good clinic will include this into their surgery package.

Cost of Vaser depends on complexity of the case, your surgeon will be able to give you a quotation when you go for a first consultation. I would see a few doctors before you make your mind.

Vaser is a surgical procedure, costly and with associated risks. However, for the right patients it can be a life changing operation.

Alexandra Chambers, MD
London Dermatologist

Vaser and body contouring

+1

To tell you whether or not the Vaser would be helpful for you can only be discussed in person after a thorough exam.

Hello

+1

Doing Vaser Liposuction in the areas you mentioned are very common areas and the results vary. Without an exam it’s hard to see if it would benefit you, it does give very good results. Vaser Liposuction is good for areas where we have fat that exercising and eating right can’t get rid of. Those are called fat pockets and Vaser liposuction can for sure address your concerns with nice results. Make sure you see Certified Plastic Surgeon it has a lot to do with he surgeon you choose as well.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS