Vaser Hi Def, Slim Lipo, Smart Lipo Triplex? (photo)

I know finding the right surgeon is the most important factor however is there a "better" liposuction technique? Vaser interests me because i want that ripped look however seeing some pictures of how fake and manufactured the results can look i am really scared off. Smart lipo triplex is the newest laser liposuction but is it more effective than slim lipo? Can laser liposuction give you a ripped six pack look or is this only acheivable with vaser hi def?

Hidef liposculpting is ideal for those seeking athletic contour

+3

The hide technique is not limited to any one technology such as Vaser or Laser. It is completely dependent on the skill and experience of the surgeon. In my practice, I perform many hide liposculpting procedures for body types similar to yours and I use specialized cannulas in addition to Vaser and Laser in every case. The other very important factor is a skilled post-lipo care specialist as the hide procedure requires intensive post-lipo care soft tissue manipulation and seroma management to ensure the best results. I suggest you find a facility that offers the surgeon and the specialist, not just what kind of Laser or Vaser they own.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon