What Does Vaser Hi Def Lipo Cost on the Abdomen Chest and Flank Areas?

Im really looking at getting LIposuction and have been reading alot about Vaser Lipo and Vaser Hi Def Lipo. Im pretty athletic but hold my fat in my abdomen flanks and chest area. Im 5'10" 235lbs and have 14% body fat. Im wondering how much Hi def vaser lipo will run me for all 3 areas? Also i see that Vaser vs Vaser Hi Def lipo is different in price why is that?

Hi There,

Here is a link that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/vaser-liposuction/cost

Hopefully this helps!

Vaser Hi Def Lipo Cost

+2

Vaser Lipo is an advanced procedure, and it is impossible to provide an accurate estimate for your procedure without an in-person consultation with a board-certified physician. The total cost of your treatment will vary depending upon the number of body areas treated and the extensiveness of the procedure.

Hello

+2

Each practice has different way of pricing the procedure, depending if the surgery is office based or is in outpatient surgery center. You should see a few Plastic surgeons to get a real idea on the price. It varies by cities too, good luck.

Vaser Lipo Price Quotes

+1

Thank you for your question. To do Hi Def, we use the Vaser as this is the best tool we have found thus far for doing the sculpting we need. Regarding price, there is a big range depending on where there is local fat distribution. The range is usually from 15K to 25K, depending on fat transfer needs. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.