Can Vaser Hi-def or Body Jet Be Used for Fat Transfer?

I'm looking to get breast implant removal w/o replacement.I'm concern that it will look deformed & want to consider my other options other than replacement. I am 4'10;120lbs. I'm willing to travel to find the right doctor to fix me.

Fat transfer, body jet and vaser

+1

Although I don't use either the VASER or the body-jet myself, I know that they have both been successfully used by others to harvest fat for fat transfer.  The data on which method is the best for fat transfer is still pending - so I can't tell you if either of these really makes a difference to the final outcome.

Good luck.

Implant replacement with fat

+1

If you are considering removing your breast implants and filling the empty space with fat, you need to realize that this is not possible.  You cannot take a blob of fat and simply place it into your breasts.  Fat cells have to be carefully collected with gentle liposuction, purified, and then injected into healthy tissues.  These fat cells have to be able to get oxygen and nutrients from the surrounding tissues before new blood vessels grow into the fat and provide the vascular supply.  Thus if you have large implants which will be removed, you cannot replace them with fat transfer.

Fat transfer is very popular for butt augmentation and sculpting.  For breasts it is still somewhat controversial and the results are not always reliable.

You should talk to a board certified Plastic Surgeon who performs a large volume of fat transfer to breasts before making any decisions.

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Body jet can be used for fat transfer

+1

First of all, you can have your breast implants removed without your breasts necessarily looking deformed. If you need a lift, it can be done a few months later after the tissue has healed. If you are considering filling in the breast area with fat you can use the BodyJet for this purpose, however it depends on the ultimate quality of your skin and the tightness/looseness of the skin.

A board certified plastic surgeon can examine you and outline the best approach.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD