Is it possible for Vaser or Smart lipo to cause any damage to the penis tissues or nerves?

I'm a guy in my early 30's. I used to be fat but I lost a lot of weight but still have some fat in my hips and inner thighs. Lately, I'm considering smart lipo or vaser to my thighs and hips but I'm really worried about the possible side effects. So my question is, Is it possible for Vaser or Smart lipo to cause any damage to the penis tissues or nerves or am I being too anxious?

A little too anxious

Perhaps you're obsessing a little bit.

The structure associated with male genitalia should clearly be outside of the areas treated with liposuction.

Injury to nerves or genitalia during liposuction could only be caused by grotesque negligence.

That said, it is important that you do not proceed with any procedure unless you're a true candidate for improvement.

Many weight loss patients will see limited results from liposuction.

Please consult an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon with excellent reviews that will serve as a patient advocate for you.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.