Will a vascular laser help with nose swelling post rhinoplasty?

I had an open revision rhinoplasty about 2 yrs. ago, and then my surgeon removed a small amount of excess cartilage above my tip area in a closed procedure 8 months ago. After all of my surgeries I am left with small spider veins on my nose and it's slightly red. Overall I'm not exactly happy about the look of my nose because the tip is swollen looking and bigger than I would like. I was wondering if laser treatment would help with some of the swelling? Sometimes it's more swollen than others.

Nose swelling

+1

Vascular laser will not decrease the swelling or the size of the nasal tip. The vascular laser may get rid of the spider veins