Separate Treatments for Varicose Veins

I have a varicose vein in my lower leg but also have numerous patches of thread/spider veins. Having studied the various treatments, I am considering Veinwave for the thread or spider veins and EVLT on my varicose vein. If I have them done separately, which procedure should I have first, and have I chosen the correct ones?

EVLT first and varicose and spider vein treatments to follow ....

+1

EVLT is FDA approved to treat venous insufficiency and not varicose veins or spider veins. Once the valvular leak is treated, you can focus on the cosmetic aspect, the appearance - treatment of varicose veins, reticular veins and spider veins with microphlebectomy, foam sclerotherapy and/or topical lasers for spider veins (telangiectasias).

Buffalo General Surgeon

Right Varicose and Spider Veins treatment and first areas to treat

+1

The EVLT is great for varicose veins, and the VeinWave is perfect for spider veins, so yes, you have chosen treatments that are good for those conditions. The varicose veins must be treated first. Watch the videos below of me on Beauty Mark TV show to hear more about both of those treatments, before/afters, and to see the procedure being done.

Alan M. Gardner, MD
Atlanta Dermatologist