Vanquish for stubborn belly fat? (photos)

I am 67 year old female, 5'8", 165lbs. I'm not what you would identify as a 'fat lady' but I have belly fat that makes me look quite pregnant. I work out and eat low calorie, been working on this for nearly a year with NO results, if anything, I'm bigger now than when I started.

Belly fat

+1
Thank you for the picture.

I don't believe that any plastic surgery procedure will benefit you as of right now. If you have tried to loose weight, maybe a bariatric procedure will help and then follow with the plastic procedure. There's also a condition where the organs are fatty, speak to your Doctor to see if this might be a factor.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Vanquish for stubborn belly fat?

+1
I am very doubtful that this would work as a non invasive fat reduction for you. Since the amount is quite excessive... 

Vanquish for belly?

+1
In order to provide the correct recommendation for your tummy a complete history and physical exam is necessary. However based on your appearance it seems that you have laxity to your abdominal wall (called a diastasis recti). The best treatment for this is a tummy tuck combined with some liposuction. Another aspect to determine is whether or not you carry much fatty tissue inside your abdomen. This is called visceral fat. This type of fatty tissue is only improved with weight loss. Your situation should be evaluated and treated only by a Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Jeffrey K. Scott, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Stubborn belly fat

+1
You will get the best result with tumescent liposculpture.  We have 4 different noninvasive technologies in our office, including Vanquish, and I would still recommend tumescent liposculpture in your case.

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist

Tummy tuck

+1
It is not just fat but distended abdominal muscles.  An abdominoplasty tightens these muscles to flatten your profile.  Best wishes!

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon