Veneer Issue Thoughts?

Well my Fiance is having issues with her mouth. She found out that the dentist that did her Veneer's 4 years ago did a horrible job and "screwed her". Apparently she still has the temporary set in her mouth. My Fiance and her mother did not understand the procedure and were lied to. Well now she has an abscessed tooth underneath the temporary (acrylic) veneers. And she was quoted $6500 to have them replaced. We do not have the credit or the money to afford this. Thoughts on what we should do?

Veneer Issue Thoughts

+1

I'm not hearing the entire story. Best advice is to have a heart to heart talk with the dentist and try to resolve the issues.

New York Cosmetic Dentist