What Can I Do to Even out my Butt Cheeks After a BBL? (phoot)

I had a BBL about 8 months ago and I noticed my butt cheeks look uneven. my right cheek has some extra skin that looks weird and makes me uncomfortable was this a BBL gone wrong? is there something that I can do to fix it? such as exercise? is this something that will need to be corrected with surgery? please advise on tips or recommendations i am just in need of advice my confidence has gone down some and I feel disfigured please help.

Brazilian Buttlift and Asymmetry

+1

You are not disfigured, and your result looks very good.  Perhaps you can go to your plastic surgeon and look at before and after photographs to make you feel better.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Asymmetry after BBL

+1

You have a good result.  Everyone has some asymmetry.  It is impossible to say whether you are seeing something due to surgery, it may have been present before surgery.  Go to your surgeon and compare the pre/post-op pics.

Dennis Dass, MD

Asymmetry after Brazilian Buttock Lift

+1

It is hard to judge the degree of asymmetry without seeing yoru pre-op photos. If you have concerns, speak to your surgeon. It is possible that you may need a revisional procedure to place more fat.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Eneven Buttocks

+1

I recommend following up with your plastic surgeon. You should see your final result 8 months after surgery so some additional surgery may be needed.

Leo Lapuerta, MD