Anyone in Vancouver BC or Seattle That Specializes in Liposuction of Banana Rolls?

I would like the best Dr to do liposuction my banana rolls, they are quite large and I also have cellulite. Can this be improved with liposuction, and or a brazillian butt lift, who is the best Dr for this procedure in Vancouver BC or Seattle? I am very slim and tall and in good shape otherwise. I have always had this problem below my butt.

Recommendation for Seattle Surgeon

+2

The ASPS website will provide you a list of qualified surgeons in your area.  Dr. Robert Grenley and Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Liposuction of banana rolls

+2

The banana roll is the sausage shaped fat roll under the buttock crease. Any board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in liposuction will tell you that this is a difficult area to make perfect. If you suction too deep than the buttocks loose support and you end up with more sagging. If you suction not enough or unevenly, you might end up with a smaller roll or even a double buttock crease. I have a large liposuction and fat grafting practice and I have to tell you that this is the most difficult area to give consistently good results. You need to have realistic expectations about contouring this area. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction in Vancouver or Seattle

+1

There are many good surgeons to perform liposcution in your area.  A good place to start is to go to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and locate a plastic surgeon in your area.

+1

All four posted experts are excellent PS So see all and chosen which you like. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091 Best of luck. 

Banana roll liposuction

+1

I think you see from the other doctors' thoughtful comments that the banana roll is a danger zone in liposuction and that being willing to try to find "an expert" in the region, while a good idea, will probably not let you get the result you are hoping for especially if you have cellulite which is a reflection of poorer skin elasticity.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Liposuction of banana rolls is not advised

+1

I've personally seen patients from other clinics who had 'banana roll' liposuction done, and were left with sagging buttocks, a 'dent' in the posterior thigh and worsened appearance overall. I carefully avoid this area of the thigh then I do liposuction for these reasons. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in the Seattle or Vancouver area for an opinion.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Banana roll lipo requires advanced judgment

+1

You are wise to seek out someone with specific experience doing lipo to the banana roll area but I doubt you will find someone who specializes in it. The problem with that area is that the cause of it is the weight of the buttock pushing down from above; paradoxically, removing the fat from that area removes support to the buttock and it comes down even more. The result can be a recurrence of the banana roll plus a saggier bottom. Adding volume with the Brazilian lift might help but it can also make it worse. A lot of this depends on skin tone, and your mention of cellulite suggests that this could be an issue.

Richard Baxter, MD