Laser Hair Removal for Men (Thinning/reducing Hair)?

I'm a male, age 19, and I'm quite hairy all over. I'm very interested in getting hair PERMANENTLY removed just on my neck, back, pubic & butt area. Now - what about THINNING OUT/REDUCING hair? Because I'd like to do that on my arms, legs, and face. What sort of difference can I expect if I got just 2-3 treatments done in those areas? More specifically, what would be the diference on my face? Cause I'd hope it would help in making it less of a hassle to shave my face so often as I currently do

Laser Hair Removal for Men

+1
It is not unusual for men to want to have hair reduced or thinned out but not completely removed. It is always wise to purchase individual treatments rather than treatment packages.  This way, you can stop whenever you feel like you have the result you are looking for

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Laser Treatment Accomplishes Permanent Hair Reduction

+1

Dear Writer,  Laser Treatment Accomplishes Permanent Hair Reduction. Almost never does laser treatment achieves complete permanent hair elimination. With three treatments, however, you may still see a nice reduction in the number and thickness of hair. This may be aesthetically more acceptable to you, and much easier to wax or shave if you ever consider these treatments. 

Leyda Elizabeth Bowes, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon