I'm Looking for a Good VASER LIPO Doctor in Canada or in the States with a Reasonable Price?

I'm having trouble sifting through all the reviews, I am looking for a good reputable doctor and I'm willing to travel to get those results. I would like to have fat removed from my abdomen, back and inner thighs. My budget is $5,000

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who offer Vaser Liposuction.

Vaser Liposuction on a Budget

+1

Thank you for your question. A 5K budget is very tough as the number of areas translates into a large time slot. This is several hours of work, and the expense of anesthesia and a surgery facility nearly gobble up all of the 5K, unless you have a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon friend who can work for free.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Choosing a Surgeon based on Price

+1

The primary focus when deciding to undergo elective plastic surgery is your confidence in the abilities of your surgeon. As with any human interactions, you really need to schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to meet face to face to see if you trust this person to operate on you.

I would not focus on the price of surgery. I'm sure you would be able to find a non-plastic surgeon willing to operate on you to fit your budget. But, this is your body and health that we're talking about. In Plastic Surgery, as in all walks of life, you get what you pay for. 

Thank you for your question. Best of luck!

Gregory C. Park, M.D.

Gregory Park, MD