Breast Implant Explantation under $1000 with local anesthesia in Canada or bordering states?

I have had my BA surgery almost 13 years ago done in Las Vegas, The surgeon had retired right after. They are saline and placed under the muscle through the nipple. No concerns or issues with them I really just want a small chest again. They are VERY soft and no concerns of capsular contracture. I would like to remove them using Local anesthesia ( I am a tough patient!). I need to keep my cost's down, I have no insurance and paying out of pocket.
Here is a link to the costs of Breast Implant Removal in your area. 

+1
Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your description and the fact that you are a “tough patient”, your breast implants will likely be able to be removed under local anesthesia without difficulty. Doing so will allow you to keep costs “under control”. Best wishes.

Implant removal

+1
Removal only can be done under local anesthesia but it's hard to comment on costs. You will need to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and see what their fees are for removal. Less than $1000 might be hard to find though.

Lee E. Corbett, MD