Board Certified Surgeons in Vancouver, Bc? (photo)

Hi Im curious about finding the right surgeon. Ive read many others' stories saying their surgeon was certified by the American board of plastic surgery. Is this something I should be looking for in Canadian surgeons? Or is there a Canadian board of plastic surgery that certifies them? Where can i find info on this/certified surgeons? I just want to make sure I have an experienced, trustworthy and reputable surgeon as this is a highly emotional. I want to make sure I have the best available Dr.

Canadian Plastic Surgeons for Breast Reduction

+1

The Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons has a similar listing of surgeons.  Find the surgeon with the best credentials.

Plastic surgeon in Canada

+1

Thank you for the question and the photo.  Selecting your surgeon is the first step toward having a satisfactory results. In Canada, you can search the Canadian Society for Plastic Surgeons to find a board certified surgeon. During you consultation you want to be very clear about your hopes and what you want to achieve. Check the surgeon's before and after photos. Best wishes.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Finding Breast Reduction Surgeon in Canada?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. You are wise to do your due diligence and select your plastic surgeon carefully. You may find the Canadian Society of plastic surgeons to be a good resource for you. Make sure that you see a lot of examples of any potential plastic surgeon's work and (preferably) speak to patients who have had the procedure performed.

The time spent doing our “homework” will be worth it; breast reduction surgery tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations performed.