Am I a good candidate for endoscopic tummy tuck w/hernia repair? (Photo)

I have about a 3 finger diastasis, not much loose skin and been told hardly any fat on my belly so I'm not interested in a full tummy tuck...do I appear to be a good candidate for an endoscopic tummy tuck w/hernia repair? Are there any doctors in Vancouver who do this? I'm having a hard time finding any!
Please click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Endoscopic tummy tuck and hernia repair aren't the best answer for you.

+1
You are very lean but you do have a fair amount of extra skin below your belly button.  Also, your belly button is pretty low.  If you were my patient I would either do a full abdominoplasty or possibly a mini-abdominoplasty with an umbilical "float".  If you do not have skin removed and tightened, I think you will be disappointed.  Make sure you consult with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Also, make sure you are done with child bearing!  Good luck.

Am I a good candidate for endoscopic tummy tuck w/hernia repair?

+1
When the hernia and diastasis are corrected you will have more loose skin.   Find an expert with great reviews and before and after pictures.