I was wondering if it's possible to reduce stretched ears surgically down to a smaller gauge like 00?

Like my question I was wondering if large stretched ears like my size 1"1/4 can be reduced to a smaller gauge like 00 for example , it must it be done completely ? And I saw a couple of photos They look very good , what's the price range ?

Ear lobe repair or reconstruction

+1
The size doesn't really matter that much with regards to cost.  If your disks were that large you'd probably want to leave them out for 6 to 12 months before repair.  My cost ranges from $1200 to $2000 for ear lobe repair.

Best of luck

Chase Lay MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reducing the gauged ear to a smaller gauge surgically

+1
Yes you can do that. This can be surgically altered relatively easily. You may have an incision but this should look okay. Sutures are removed at 6-7 days.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon