Is it possible to have a more narrow or refined nose without looking "too made"? (Photo)

1.) An idea of cost for an ethnic rhinoplasty? 2.) An idea of cost for chin augmentation? 3.) Is it possible to achieve the look i described without any complications that would make my face look awkward? I want it to look natural without looking "too made" I just want to feel pretty. My nose is dominating my face. I wanted to inquire a range of how much a ethnic rhinoplasty and chin augmentation would cost as well as getting opinions of PS professional in seeing if this would be possible?

Is it possible to have a more narrow or refined nose without looking "too made"?

Your bridge, tip and alar base can all be narrowed.  A chin implant can be performed as well.  The result in a rhinoplasty should always be natural, but this is surgeon dependent.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds of rhinoplasties. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.