Ethnic Rhinoplasty wide nose to more of a refine feminine look and chin augmentation to proportion face question

1.) An idea of cost for an ethnic rhinoplasty? 2.) An idea of cost for chin augmentation? 3.) Is it possible to achieve the look i described without any complications that would make my face look awkward? I want it to look natural without looking "too made" I just want to feel pretty. My nose is dominating my face. I wanted to inquire a range of how much a ethnic rhinoplasty and chin augmentation would cost as well as getting opinions of PS professional in seeing if this would be possible.

Prices will vary depending on level of complexity to achieve desired result

+1
In this day and age we have many innovative ways to improve facial aesthetics; both non-surgically and surgically.Without seeing your photographs or consulting with you in office it is difficult to evaluate what procedures may or may not be needed to achieve your desired result. Prices for rhinoplasty with or without chin augmentation vary depending on the complexity of the procedures needed.
I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty. Prior to making any decision, ensure that you feel comfortable and confident in your surgeon. In addition, it never hurts to seek second and third opinions prior to making your final decision as the cost can vary depending on many factors.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+1
It is difficult to give costs for procedures when the task that needs to be done is not seen. The best way to get accurate answers is to submit pictures for an assessment and computer imaging. Then you can see what is possible and get some better cost estimates.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

+1
Rhinoplasty typically costs at least $7000.  Chin augmentation may cost $3000 on the low end.  Reducing the nose without creating an artificial appearance is very achievable.

Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year, has great reviews, and great before and after pictures.

+1
Yes, rhinoplasty can refine and reduce the size of your nose.  Many times, a small chin can make the nose appear even larger.  Without photos, it is hard to say exactly what you need.  Yes, it is possible to have a very natural look without appearing 'too made'.  The cost will vary.   Rhinoplasty can range from $4500-7000; chin implants from $3000-5000.