I'm seeking a Dr. with a feasible price on the BBL. Will a tummy tuck w/ a butt lift give me the same results as the BBL?(photo)

I'm considering the BBL, I'm a Ga. Peach & mother of 3, 260lds. I will be 42 Sept 23, I'm seeking a Dr. with a feasible price on the BBL. I want and need this BBL very badly. I want a hot and sexy body with a butt shape like a peach with a hr. glass figure. I really need this BBL. I've tried a lot of different things to get rid of this stomach fat please help me get my sexy back. I'm serious about this BBL! would I get the same results if I go with a tummy tuck & butt lift?

BBL and tummy tuck and 260 lbs

+1
First, I think you need to lose weight to lower your BMI and get closer to your goal weight. Second I prefer to stage a tummy tuck and BBL.  I like to harvest as much fat as I can from the abdomen and with wide undermining of the abdominal flap, there is potential for concerns that the abdominal flap may not heal properly if performed in one stage.

I'm seeking a Dr. with a feasible price on the BBL. Will a tummy tuck w/ a butt lift give me the same results as the BBL?

+1
An exam or standard photos will help make a determination about what may be best for you.  Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year, has good reviews, and has good before and after pictures.