Will Vaginoplasty Give Me the Results I Want?

After childbirth 3 years ago, my body has not returned to it's pre-pregnancy state. I have tried Kegals, Ben Waa balls, and nothing is helping my tightness. Before childbirth, I was a very tight 2 finger-width. After having my daughter, I am now 5. My hymen was completely torn, and I have tissue hanging from the bottom of my vaginal opening. There's so much research and information on labioplasty but not nearly as much information on vaginoplasty. How do I even begin to research to find a good surgeon?

Vaginoplasty success after vaginal delivery

Unfortunately, you were not able to find much information on vaginoplasty. However, the information and research does exist.  In fact, I was involved in a nation-wide research project almost 4 years ago now that showed that nearly 90% (86.6% to be exact) of women undergoing vaginoplasty experienced "marked improvement"  in sexual function afterward.  I am a firm believer in the power of this procedure to change not only the sexual experience but thus also the sheer lives of women!  Glad to help... @drryanstanton