I had vaginalplasty, labiaplasty and the clitoral hood lift a week ago and I am still in lots if pain?

I had vaginalplasty, labiaplasty and the clitoral hood lift a week ago and I am still really sore. I feel pulling and cramping pain down below and I'm not sure if this is normal?

Healing After Labiaplasty And Vainalplasty

+1

Healing is variable and pain always a difficult issue to pin point. The first several weeks are always the most difficult.

Warm sitz bath with Epsom salts should help. Ask your doctor about topical meds to ease the discomfort.

Pains after vaginal rejuvenation

+1

Its normal to have discomfort but if its severe or worsening, you should see your doctor for an exam to make sure nothing else could be happening.

Curtis Wong, MD

Vaginaplasty at one week

+1

Some discomfort after vaginoplasty is normal being that it is only one week after surgery. If concerned see your doctor.