I had vaginalplasty, labiaplasty and the clitoral hood lift a week ago and I am still in lots if pain?

I had vaginalplasty, labiaplasty and the clitoral hood lift a week ago and I am still really sore. I feel pulling and cramping pain down below and I'm not sure if this is normal?

Pain after Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty

A full vaginoplasty with tightening of the inner and outer vaginal muscles may produce discomfort related to muscle tension, natural inflammation around sutures, and constipation - especially if you are taking narcotic painkillers. Switching to non-narcotics, avoiding prolonged standing or walkiing, eating foods which are easily digested, and taking muscle relaxants are recommended to improve comfort. Of course, it is always a good idea to contact your surgeon to make sure that other causes of discomfort are not being overlooked.