Vaginal Tightening Surgery. Clitoris is Too Tiny?

I had a vaginal tighterning to fix loose nerves after 3 childbiths but the doctor that specializes in this proceedur also did something on the outer, according to him he could not do the inner without the outer to make it succeful (believing that was a lie now). My clitoris is so tiny now and I can barely feel the englarged vien that I once had to help me better orgasim when I had an extra large one prior. What was he thinking... (more money perhaps) I have to go through great extremes. 

Vaginal Rejuvination Complication???

+1

If you are not getting a satisfactory answer from your operating surgeon then I suggest seeking a second opinion consultation with another surgeon who specializes in these procedures.  Best of Luck...RAS